Version 2.3.1 (16-Jan-2006)
Version 2.3.0 (27-Dec-2005)
- Bug #1191579 "The break-page hangs/freezes". When the subpages for the changer were on a network drive and you were not connected to this network, the application (and because of the global hook your entire system) would freeze. The changer path is now checked before the pause screen is shown.
- The frames for the changer can need be specified as rows and columns. You can specify values between 1 and 5. This was needed with the high resolution monitors now a days.
- Added an option to the .INI file to delay the startup of the program. On slow machines the program sometimes fails to create the tray icon for some strange reason. On these machines you can delay the startup of the program by adding
StartupDelay to the
General section of the .INI file and specify the number of seconds to delay the startup. You can also specify an option on the command line.
- The statistics are saved during the day.
- The alerts (break in x minutes) are now shown as a MSN Messenger style popup window. When you prefer old behavior, it can be changed in the .INI file by setting
UseToaster to 0.
- All keyboard input is disabled during a break. On WinNT/2000/XP/2003 this results in disabling the Windows and Alt+Tab keys.
- When no Config File was used, it sometimes was impossible to ignore the mini breaks.
- The Alert Dialog doesn't steel the focus anymore.
- When disabled, the wrong tray icon was shown.
- Mouse Wheel events are now seen as activity.
Note: If your upgrading from a previous version of PrevRSI, please exit PrevRSI before running the install. You can do this by right-clicking on the PrevRSI icon in your Taskbar and choosing 'Exit'.